Integration. Fifteen years ago I joined the board of my first non-profit. And what I know to be true now more than ever, is that it's time to end the false dichotomy of doing good vs. doing well.
Where can you find me these days?
- Associate Strategist, SYPartners
- Host, FLOX
- Advisor, iNTENT Ventures
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Public Service - NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Governance Chair, Board of Trustees - Ms. Foundation For Women
- Board Member - Catskill Art Society
5 Words that Other People Would Use to Describe Me
- Systems Thinker
- Solution Oriented
What Have I Accomplished Over the Last 10 Years?
- Raised and deployed $25M in philanthropic capital for issues ranging from affordable housing for individuals with mental illness to environmentalism.
- Operationalized Van Jones' vision for Dreamcorps, a US based social justice accelerator
- Design a scalable framework for global strategy and governance at the Environmental Defense Fund
- Taught over 100 students at NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service how to manage and lead in the social impact sector
- Led the community engagement process for a regional women's foundation that needed to relocate the local women's building
- Partnered with Anurag Gupta to take Be:More America, an organization committed to reducing implicit bias in the healthcare sector from idea to implementation
- Chaired the Ms. Foundation For Women's Governance Committee from 2016 to now.